Water Specialties Municipal Water Solutions
Water Specialties ML04
The ML04 is a low velocity Flanged Tube Meter. With a sealed meter mechanism, magnetic drive indicator and totalizer for use on pipe sizes from 2-48, it’s manufactured to the highest standards, meeting or exceeding AWWA standard C704-02. The flanged end tube design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 150 psi working pressure. Flanged ends are 150 lb. AWWA class D flat face steel. Fabricated steel meter tubes have straightening vanes and are protected internally and externally with 12-15 mils of NSF approved fusion epoxy resin.
- • Low-Velocity Flanged Tube Meter
- • 2-48” pipe sizes
- • Sealed Meter Mechanism
- • Magnetic Drive Indicator and Totalizer
- • Long Life Water Lubricated Ceramic Bearings
- • Flanged-End-Tube design permits use in a wide range of applications with up to 150 PSI working pressure
- • Flanged ends are 150 lb. AWWA class D Flat Face Steel.
- • Fabricated Steel Meter Tubes have Straightening Vanes and are protected internally and externally with 12-15 mils of NSF approved fusion epoxy resin
- Click The Product Data Sheet Image Above To Download In PDF